You can determine whether you have a Migraine headache from the following symptoms:
- A typical Migraine headache is seen to affect any one side of the head.
- The intensity of the headache lasts for an hour or two and recedes after that.
- In some cases a Migraine headache can last up to 24 hours or several days.
- Accompanying symptoms may be vomiting, sensitivity to light, nausea, hands and feet becoming cold and sensitivity to sound also.
- Those experiencing migraine with aura, experience a neurological phenomenon characterized by visuals in the forms of zigzag lines, bright shimmering lights around objects or wavy images, hallucination or even temporary loss of vision.
- Those experiencing migraine with non-visual auras have language abnormalities in speech, motor weakness, tingling or numbness on the face, dizziness and vertigo symptoms.
- Those experiencing migraine without aura may experience Nausea, vomiting, tiredness, mood changes and sensitivity to light.
Begin Your Journey to Wellness! – Call 307-733-2950
Our Clinic is the ideal place for women, men or children to secure an integrative, holistic and personalized approach to health care. We partner with each patient to focus on the root cause of their illness, support their recovery, and help them maintain good health.